Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nude Dude Palette

Nude Dude Palette

So I spend a lot of time shopping at Kohl’s and lately I’ve been seeing a lot of The Balm Cosmetics products. Among all the colors, lipsticks, and primers I was drawn to the newest eye shadow palette Called Nude Dude Volume 2. I loved the pinup style of packaging and adored the colors.
This pallet comes with a good mixture of shimmer and matte colors and the men showing them off make me smile every time I open it up. Also, the names of each color is a personality trait that starts with “F”. So, I can be fearless and flirty or fierce and friendly and still look on point.
I find the colors are super pigmented which doesn’t really show in the photos but trust me a little goes a long way. I love both of the golden tones and several of the darkest shades. I only wish there were a few more dark shades. I really love creating crazy creases and intense smoky eyes.

For a beginner or even an expert this palette did not disappoint. I can create intense looks or my little sister can wear it to Jr. High School. It’s an investment for those who only buy from the drug store usually but it’s so versatile and very sturdy for its cardboard packaging.
When I bought the palette it was right after Christmas and they had many of their holiday gift sets on sale. So, I went ahead and got the little gift set that had a mascara with it. I wasn’t particularly interested in the mascara but it was only like $6 more.
The Body Builder is the name of the mascara and while I loved the box it came in the tube leaves something to be desired. It is just a simple black mascara tube with white writing. After the palette’s cute pinup’s I expected more.
Overall the product is still my favorite of the moment but I feel like I could do better. I prefer my friend's



 Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara better but I’m waiting to buy a whole bunch of Tarte products in hopes of getting a better deal. I love both of these products and feel that as a set they were worth the money but if you’re going to buy separately ship The Body Builder.

Pricing
Nude Dude Volume 2:$36.00
The Body Builder: $19.00
Set: No Longer Available



Remember if you have any request or suggestions just leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment