Monday, July 13, 2015

June Favorites

June Favorites

5) Paper Mate Flair

Brand: Paper Mate
Price: $11.59 Amazon Prime Eligible
Buy:  http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Mate-Porous-Point-12-Pack-74423/dp/B000J09CO6
This seems like a silly thing to love but I’m completely addicted to Flair pens. They’re felt tipped and don’t bleed through. Most importantly they come in tons of colors. As a college student this is very important. I color code my notes and my planner to stay organized so I like that they have multiple colors. Also, it’s nice that there are both dark and light of most colors. This way the more important things I put in a dark color. If it’s related to the original info but not that important I can put it in a lighter shade of the same color. This just shows how OCD I am.

4) Color Statement Matte Lipstick

Brand: Milani
Price: $5.99
Shade: Matte Naked 61
This lipstick is the perfect color for everyday wear especially in an office environment. It’s a dark nude color that looks great with many skin tones. It will wear all day as long as you don’t eat. It will dry out your lips but I’ve found that using lip balm first takes care of this issue.

3) Shea & Sweet Orange

Brand: All Good Things Handmade
Price: $12.75 (8oz jar)
I bought this stuff from a little store in my hometown and it is fabulous. It’s all natural and handmade. This shop also provides vegan options and pet safe solutions. You can use this body butter as a moisturizer or as a hair treatment. I love putting it in my hair for a few hours before I shower. It has worked wonders on my split ends. It is available in two fragrances I have the Sweet Orange and it is perfect for a citrus lover.

2) Brow Fix Brow Kit

Brand: Milani
Shade: Medium 02
Price: $7.99
I’ve been searching for a solution to my brows for a long time and I think this is the best I’ve found yet. It comes with a mirror, tweezers, angle brush, and makeup sponge. This along with the highlight and two brow shades make this kit an absolute win. The highlight does wonders for my arches and the two colors are meant to be mixed together so as to get the perfect shade. I love the little mirror inside because it magnifies the brows so I can work more efficiently. Overall this was a great choice.

1)
Just Add Color (Adult Coloring Book)

Author: Souris Hong-Porretta
Price: $12.40 (Amazon Prime Eligible)

This coloring book is a compilation of many authors’ works including Keith Haring, AIKO, and Lia Halloran. Each page allows the colorer to create something new with a great piece of art. I love feeling like I can create and change while still getting a little bit of art knowledge. Also, it’s perfect for the adults like me to find their childish side. It goes great with my Flair pens and buy far it is my favorite item of the summer. I’ve already colored several pages and I plan to finish the whole book by the end of the year….maybe the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment