Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Favorite Websites


These are a few of my favorite website for both school and beauty. You may already know some of these….or all of them. I hope that at least a few of them are useful.




WolframAlpha.com

This might be the best website EVER! You need facts and statistic this is where you should go. Try any word and it will give you hard facts. No more of sifting through websites. Want to know poverty rates of Uganda…..TA DA

It will also solve math problems with step by step solutions. It has CHANGED MY LIFE.


Chegg.com

This is a simple site for purchasing books. They also have a great study program where you can ask questions to students that have taken the same or similar classes. I mostly use this site for rental books. They consistently beat Amazon for my textbooks. Also you’re guaranteed free shipping! Recently they have added an internship section where employers post their job opportunities. I haven’t checked this section out personally but I’m sure it works ok. I have faith in Chegg.


Prezi.com

This site is like lipstick to my makeup addiction! I just can’t get enough!!! I use this for almost every project I do. It works like PowerPoint only better. It’s completely customizable and zooms in and out of photos. I like to hide text within my original photo and then zoom straight in. It makes your presentations super professional and is sure to impress a professor. It does take some getting used to and the operating system is a bit complicated but with time you’ll be a professional!

Oh and don’t worry it’s free to individuals with most of the best options available without spending a dime!

Sparknotes.com


Ok so I know that EVERYONE knows about spark notes but I feel that this website is very underrated by college students. I use it every day to supplement my usual studying. It has great observations about literature. This along with its Buzzfeed like break section creates a fabulous experience. I find it’s character lists particularly helpful. I am ALWAYS getting names mixed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment