Tuesday, November 3, 2015

McDonalds All Day Breakfast LIES!



There is nothing that I love more than a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. So, when I heard that McDonalds was going to have all day breakfast I was super pumped…..

Sadly my dreams were dashed on Oct. 6th when I went it at noon excited to finally get my breakfast desires and THERE WAS NO BACON EGG CHEESE BISCUTS AVIABLE!
Come to find out only part of the menu is available and it depends on your state whether you can get the “Bacon Biscuit” menu or the “McMuffin- Sausage” Menu. Unacceptable.


I go in and there are very few options. I understand that there is only so much equipment to make food with so you can’t have all the options but I expected to be able to get both a McMuffin and a Biscuit. On top of this Biscuits and Gravy are available so all they really need is bacon!

I live in southern Indiana….all we eat is bacon. I feel lied to. This was not in the commercials…I expected a full breakfast menu. Sadly it was for naught.

Though in retrospect, McDonalds really only did this to help their stock prices and bottom line. And all day breakfast did do that. Since Oct 1st of this year their stock has raised 16.63 points and seems to be continuing an upward trend.


I’m still annoyed, and will continue to boycott McDonalds unless it is before 10:30AM but I suppose they have achieved their goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment