Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wet N Wild Haul

Wet n Wild Haul


So I went to Walgreens today. I wasn’t supposed to get anything but trash bags and some allergy medication. As I walked down the isles toward the paper goods section I was it. Wet N Wild was 3 for $2. I mean how could I ever pass that up! So I bought it all. Like literally everything on sale I bought…..I might have a problem.

The thing I saw first was the Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles. I got three (which will be a trend in this post). I got Distortion, which is a bright blue, Brass, which is gold, and Spiked which is silver. I love the idea of these and for $.60 they were worth the money. You get what you pay for and they don’t quite hold up to all of my expectations. They are not as pure glitter as I would like but with some effort they would add a great sparkle to any look.

The next thing I grabbed was Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color. Again I got three colors, Grape Minds Think Alike, Putting On Airs (the blue one), and French White Crème. I will have to see how long they last (probably not long on my nails I’m horribly hard on nail polish) but I love all the colors. They are very wearable more neutral colors and they don’t streak. My only issue is that the polish is a little watery. But NBD.

I also got Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Eyeliners. I got Bronze which is that amazing gold color, Baby’s got Black, and Of Quartz! I love the new formula. I tried Wet n Wild eyeliner once before and it just ran everywhere and gave me terrible raccoon eyes. These stayed on very well and after a few minutes wouldn’t budge (especially the black one). I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves eyeliner.

The last thing I got was some lipstick. It’s called Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick. I got Dark Pink Frost, Will You Be With Me?, and Dark Wine. I LOOOOOVE THESE! They are super pigmented and stay on very well. They stained my hand where I swatched them. They will dry your lips out though so wear some Chap Stick underneath. I really encourage people to wear Chap Stick underneath all lipstick.  

So the take away from this post is…..GO TO WALGREENS WHILE WET N WILD IS ON SALE….or maybe just remember that inexpensive make up can be just as useful as high end make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment