Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Nail Polish Olympics


Part 1
I am the type of girl that loves to paint her nails but is way too hard on them for the effect to last more than a day. Because of this decided to have a few tests and find out which formulas are the best. I have several criteria; texture, color ( if the polish actually is the color it looks in the bottle), price, and most importantly…how long it lasts. Today I will review the first 3 that I have tried.
** Overall Ratings are out of 5 stars**


 
Brand: Flower Cosmetics
Color: Make My Day Lilly
Texture:  Very thin!
Price: $4.98
Time: About 4 days
Overall Rating: ««««








Brand: Essie
Color: Naughty
Texture: Thin for my taste but not Streaky
Price: $8.50
Time: About 4 days
Overall Rating: «««






Brand: Salon Perfect
Color: Tickled Pink
Texture: Pretty Great
Price: $3.98
Time: > 1 day
Overall Rating: «






*** Also an important note to all of you readers out there! I will be doing a Back To School Beauty Giveaway next week! Make sure to come back for how to enter! I'm super excited so don't let me down!!



No comments:

Post a Comment